Well-rounded Care Starts with Rounds Well ManagedWhether being used to assess patient status from the bedside or communicate with patient caregivers, our digital rounding tool, TruthPoint®, saves time, enhances patient experience, and improves outcomes.
Strengthen Staff Morale
TruthPoint delivers an easy-to-use digital patient rounding tool that saves time and improves outcomes.
- – Runs on any mobile device or tablet for easy data access and capture
- – Comes with professional guidance and support for veteran healthcare workers
- – Decreases time spent reviewing and analyzing results
TruthPoint’s simple, intuitive user interface makes it simple for your team to provide better care.
- – Hardwire best practices for quality and safety
- – Identify communication gaps and promote accountability
- – Track targeted performance outcomes via OnPurpose reporting
Create Efficiencies and Improve Satisfaction
TruthPoint seamlessly integrates with your EHR and communications systems for closed loop processes.
- – Customize rounding for staff schedules and workflows
- – ADT feeds streamline personalization and improve communication and collaboration
TruthPoint Rounding in Action
Increase in completed rounds
Decrease in time spent completing rounds
Decrease in time spent reviewing and analyzing results
Closed-loop service recovery management means quicker responses and greater satisfaction—for patients and employees.
TruthPoint’s platform streamlines cross-team and patient-provider communications, making for a better care experience all around.
- – Capture needs quickly and easily
- – Route requests directly to the responsible team members for improved efficiency
- – Close and document resolved issues online, in text, and via email
TruthPoint’s immediate integration of key information gives care team members a thorough understanding of patients’ needs.
- – Manage requests generated through pCare’s Interactive Patient Care System
- – Monitor progress through rules-based workflows and real-time visibility
- – Improve patient and employee experience through EHR integrations and analysis
- – Integrate and coordinate ticketing systems used across departments
Survey engine features help keep a pulse on satisfaction to make improvements that matter.
TruthPoint’s survey engine provides care teams with real-time feedback from customers, empowering staff to provide the care patients need.
- – Invite and capture feedback across email, SMS, or QR Code
- – Offer feedback opportunities throughout the care continuum, from within the waiting room to pre-discharge surveys
Driving Care Improvements:
TruthPoint collects data directly from patients, giving you valuable insights that can be turned into high-impact improvements.
- – Understand what’s most important to your key stakeholders
- – Customize offered questions to gather insights that are meaningful to your team
- – Ensure quick remediation and service recovery with real-time alerts
TruthPoint CoachAdvisor Services
pCare TruthPoint Client Success Series
The inpatient units at General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital (GLWACH) were demonstrating inconsistent care and performance on TRICARE Inpatient Satisfaction Survey (TRISS) results in
Why Choose pCare?
Recognized by KLAS for eight straight years as the quality leader in the interactive patient systems category, TruthPoint is also highly rated. See how some of our clients explained how TruthPoint is helping to deliver superior care below.
“We use TruthPoint Rounds for a virtual style of rounding, and we also use the platform to augment another patient survey solution. Our patients really like TruthPoint Rounds because the surveys and things that we send are not long and drawn out.”
“TruthPoint Rounds gives the nurse managers the ability to answer real-time feedback on their iPhones, no matter where they are, and that is great.”
“What I like about TruthPoint Rounds is that it is very intuitive and easy to use. I get quick turnaround times from end users, and I get volume reports the next day. I like that the product has built-in service alerts that allow for very timely and efficient service recovery opportunities.”