Enabling the next level of care for patients and providers.
See how the pCare Interactive Patient Care System (IPS) creates a communication hub for education, empowerment, and entertainment. Our open API platform integrates with the EHR, Facilities, Communications, Dietary, and Engineering systems to drive collaborative care from the doorway to the bedside and beyond. The results – better experience for patients and families, improved efficiency and job satisfaction for staff, and seven consecutive Best in KLAS awards.
Built to integrate. Built to streamline.
The pCare Interactive Patient System’s open API allows you to create data-driven CareFlows via your EHR and seamlessly integrate other systems such as nurse call, environmental controls, meal ordering, and facilities to drive up satisfaction and efficiency.
“The system helps pull together all of our patient engagement initiatives. It enables us to actually ask folks what works for them.“
— Leonid Gorelik, DNP, RN, Chief Experience Officer
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
An IPS ready to manage any care flow.
The more you can provide patients with education, information, and entertainment, the more you can talk to them and connect with them, and the better you can manage their care. Because with a more connected care journey comes happier, more engaged patients and overall better outcomes.
Educate patients to improve outcomes
- – Rich patient education library — choose from thousands of titles from leading education providers
- – Automated CareFlows – leverage data from the EHR to serve up content at the right time ensuring patients are prepared and enhancing time with staff
- – Discharge planning ensures smooth care transitions and avoids unnecessary readmissions
Communicate with patients to increase satisfaction
- – Digital Whiteboard conveys important information to patients and staff regarding care team members, daily activities and goals, and patient preferences
- – Telehealth/Telepresence – pCare IPS allows doctors and nurses to perform in-room observation, family consults, discharge planning, and more from remote locations
- – Translation services ensure everybody is heard and understood
- – Integrations with Facilities and Dietary Services empower patients to manage non-clinical aspects of their care in a safe and appropriate manner
Empower your staff to better manage patient care
- – Integrated digital rounding streamlines capturing feedback and creates opportunities for real time service recovery
- – CareFlows leverage data in your HIT systems to automate administrative tasks freeing staff to care for patients
- – Custom user interface reflects both your caring brand and the needs of specific patient populations to help build rapport between patient and staff
- – Hardwire safety and quality metric capture to simplify compliance while creating efficiency
Comprehensive entertainment options leverage the power of positive distraction
- – Digital channel guides and access to first-run movies
- – Relaxation content reduces anxiety and helps patients prepare for care
- – Audio Books, photo share, video visits, and more