An immersive digital patient journey.
pCare Ambulatory helps patients manage their health at home and on the go – all in the same place. Leveraging the principles of patient activation, pCare Ambulatory journeys are structured to answer the question “what’s next?” for patients, caregivers and providers alike. See how pCare Ambulatory can lead the way to optimal outcomes and experiences for all stakeholders.
Keep all stakeholders engaged in the patient journey in real-time.
pCare Ambulatory allows patients and their caregivers to access their healthcare journeys anywhere they go in real-time.
- • Patient-Reported Outcomes: real-time feedback to care teams
• Pre- and post- procedure: step-by-step guidance for patients and caregivers
• Outpatient engagement: practical tips for self-monitoring and self-managing care at home for chronic conditions, new diagnosis, and other life events
Family and Friends
• Patient support: information to guide support throughout the care journey
• Self-care: tips and tools to ensure caregivers are taking care of themselves, including stress management and support group resources
Implementation: Integrate the platform into existing care team systems and workflow + reach a large number of impacted patients from one platform
Triage: Access PROs to triage patients who need a potential clinical intervention.
Recovery: Remote patient monitoring, assess patient-reported outcomes and status of recovery with alerts on patients who may need support
Communication: Receive real-time alerts when concerning symptoms are reported to reduce unnecessary calls from patients and facilitate automated check-ins
Administration: Capture appropriate documentation to support reimbursement
Research: Get insight reporting at provider, department, and organization levels to understand and analyze recovery trends
Seamless and simple collaboration – for everyone involved.
Leading the Transformation of Outpatient Engagement
pCare Ambulatory allows care teams to prescribe personalized digital care journeys. Once an invite is sent, patients and family caregivers as well, can sign up to become active participants in their care journey including powerful educational materials such as videos, articles, checklists, and PROs to help manage care and answer “what’s next?”