Introducing pCare Ambulatory Covid-19 Digital Health Journeys
As we navigate the longtail impact of COVID-19 together, we’re offering a complete toolkit of COVID-19 journeys to help consumers throughout the active crisis, seasonal spikes, and now, the vaccination process.
Our personalized, interactive COVID-19 digital care plans span the full continuum of care and are accessible on mobile, web or X1 T.V. platforms. pCare Ambulatory, powered by Quil, leverages trusted sources to provide the most up-to-date guidance from the CDC, AMA and other accredited medical associations as well as timely updates from NBC News and the Today Show.
Healthcare organizations can support all consumers with relevant COVID-19 Care Plans, including their personalized vaccination journey.
With The COVID-19 Vaccination Journey, Healthcare Organizations Can:
- Educate on how vaccines are developed and work
- Guide community on when, where and how they can access vaccines
- Education from a trusted source to build confidence in the science and safety of vaccines
- Sentiment analysis and tailored education to support diverse community needs
- Create awareness around dosing, schedules, and expected side effects
- Send alerts to consumers when they are eligible for vaccination
- Update appointment dates and send reminders via text, email, and push notifications
- Branded content and information can be customized to suit your organization
- Confirm consumer understanding of key information with knowledge checks
- Capture consumer attitudes towards the vaccine
- Capture whether or not the consumer has received the vaccine
Collect consumer reported information regarding the presence of side effects following the vaccine and booster
Reassure consumers that side effects are normal and provide peace of mind
Provide care team alerts for proactive intervention as needed
- Track and remind consumers to get their 21-day booster
- Follow-up with no-shows or refusals and reduce the likelihood of future no-shows